My teaching interests span public policy, organizations and interest groups, agenda-setting, American government and political institutions, research design and methods, and computational analysis.
Courses at the University of Texas at Arlington:
- Interest Groups and Political Advocacy, 2017 (FA scheduled)
- Research Methods and Political Analysis (graduate cross-listed), 2017 (FA scheduled; SP), 2016 (FA)
- Political Science Research Lab (graduate cross-listed), 2017 (SP)
- Organized Interests in America: Advocacy and Influence (graduate), 2016 (FA)
- Government of the United States, 2017 (SU-II scheduled; SP), 2016 (SU-I; SU-II; SP, honors cross-listed), 2015 (FA)
- Public Policy Analysis (graduate), 2016 (SP)
- Introduction to Public Policy Analysis, 2015 (FA)
I also advise a number of undergraduate students (through the Honors College, McNair Scholars Program, and the Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program) and mentor MA students as a thesis committee member.